RIO TINTO LIMITED / RIO ASX Options Details
Rio-Tinto is a British-Australian multinational mining company founded in 1873. The company has its headquarters located in London, United Kingdom and operates in six continents around the world. Rio Tinto's primary operations consists of the exploration, mining and processing of metals and minerals. Rio Tinto's major products include aluminium, copper, diamonds, gold, industrial minerals, iron ore, coal, and uranium. RIO offers both American and European style options.
• Rio Tinto to Buy Back Even More Shares After Coal-Mine Sale
• Rio Tinto to start $2.5 bln share buyback plan
• Rio Tinto Limited (ASX:RIO) HEFFX Highlights
• South32 Appoints Two Non-Executive Directors From BHP And Rio Tinto
• Form 6-K RIO TINTO LTD For: Sep 15