ORIGIN ENERGY LIMITED / ORG ASX Options Details
Formed in 2000, as the result of a demerger from Boral Limited, Origin Energy is an Australian energy company. The company has its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. Origin Energy's core operations involve the production, distribution and sale of electricity and gas. Furthermore Origin is also involved in a number of renewable energy products as well as the production and sale of sola ORG offers both American and European style options.
• How Origin Energy Ltd's share price could profit from its Tesla deal
• Origin Energy Leaves Door Open to Splitting as Debt Targeted
• Origin Energy sells Australia gas pipeline network for $291 million
• Origin Energy Ltd hits new 52-week high – is it time to sell?
• Origin Energy names oil and gas arm Lattice Energy as it mulls sale and IPO