HARVEY NORMAN HOLDINGS LIMITED / HVN ASX Options Details
Harvey Norman is an Australian-based retailer of electronics and furniture. Founded in 1982 in New South Wales, the company has its headquarters in HomeBush West, New South Wales. Harvey Norman operates internationally and has stores in Australia, New Zealand, Europe and South-East Asia, with international stores being company owned and local stores being franchisee run. Harvey Norman products include computers, appliances, bedding and indoor furniture. HVN offers both American and European style options.
• Is It Time To Buy Harvey Norman Holdings Limited (ASX:HVN)?
• Is Harvey Norman Holdings Limited (ASX:HVN) As Strong As Its Balance Sheet ...
• Results in: Harvey Norman Holdings Limited shares slide on dividend cut
• Is Harvey Norman Holdings Limited's (ASX:HVN) ROE Of 16.47% Sustainable?
• Is Harvey Norman Holdings Limited under investigation by ASIC?