FAIRFAX MEDIA LIMITED / FXJ ASX Options Details
Fairfax Media is an Australia-based media company with headquarters in Pyrmont, Sydney. Originally formed under the name John Fairfax and Sons in 1841, the company operates in Australia and New Zealand where it is one of the largest media companies in both countries. Fairfax Media has major operations in digital real estate and newspapers both printed and digital. FXJ offers only American style options.
• Hellman & Friedman makes $2.2bn bid for Australia's Fairfax Media
• TPG-led consortium makes $2bn cash bid for Fairfax Media
• TPG-Led Group Bids $2.1 Billion for Fairfax Media
• Should you buy shares in Fairfax Media Limited at this price?
• Up 9%: Here's why the Fairfax Media Limited share price is soaring