FLETCHER BUILDING LIMITED / FBU ASX Options Details
Fletcher Building is a construction company listed on the NZX and ASX. Founded in 2001 as part of the Fletcher Challenger group, the company has its headquarters in Auckland, New Zealand. The company operates on a global scale as primarily a supplier and distributor of building materials and serves both residential and commercial markets.
• Fletcher Building Limited (Australia) shares sink on second profit downgrade
• Why the Fletcher Building Limited (Australia) share price is cratering today
• Australian media claims buyers are chasing Fletcher Building
• Fletcher Building snaps up roofing firm, may enter joint venture
• Fletcher Building explores joint venture for Iplex