CALTEX AUSTRALIA LIMITED / CTX ASX Options Details
Caltex Australia is an Australian fuel supplier and convenience store company. Originally partially owned by Chevron until 2015 where its 50% share of the company was sold to Australian shareholders. Caltex Australia has its headquarters located in Sydney, Australia and operates across Australia as one of Australia's largest petrol station chains. Caltex brand products range from fuels, oils and lubricants, its petrol stations are operated under a joint venture with Woolworths Limited. CTX offers both American and European style options. CTX offers both American and European style options.
• Caltex Australia Limited completes New Zealand acquisition
• Caltex Australia, Mobil Oil NZ deal tipped by analyst
• Results in: Why the Caltex Australia Limited share price jumped higher today
• Caltex Australia gains ACCC clearance for Milemaker Petroleum deal
• Caltex Australia confirms offer for Woolworths' fuel business