CALTEX AUSTRALIA LIMITED / CTX ASX Options Details
Caltex Australia is an Australian fuel supplier and convenience store company. Originally partially owned by Chevron until 2015 where its 50% share of the company was sold to Australian shareholders. Caltex Australia has its headquarters located in Sydney, Australia and operates across Australia as one of Australia's largest petrol station chains. Caltex brand products range from fuels, oils and lubricants, its petrol stations are operated under a joint venture with Woolworths Limited. CTX offers both American and European style options. CTX offers both American and European style options.
• Caltex Australia Limited's (ASX:CTX) EPS Grew 23.1% In A Year. Was It Better ...
• Why Did Caltex Australia Limited's (ASX:CTX) Insiders Sell Their Own Shares?
• Caltex Australia Limited shares edge higher on strong profit growth
• Read this before buying Caltex Australia Limited (ASX:CTX) for its upcoming $0 ...
• Caltex Australia Limited (ASX:CTX): What are the future prospects?