CSR LIMITED / CSR ASX Options Details
CSR Limited is an Australian construction materials company that operates in Australia, New Zealand and the United States. CSR products include glass, plasterboard, bricks and insulation. CSR was founded in 1855 under the name Colonial Sugar Refining Company where it would originally refine raw sugar up until 2009 where the construction and refining aspects of the business were separated. CSR has its headquarters in Sydney Australia. CSR offers both American and European style options.
• At $4.72, Is It Time To Buy CSR Limited (ASX:CSR)?
• CSR Limited (ASX:CSR): Earnings To Drop Next Year, Is It A Long-Term Trend?
• Why the CSR Limited share price has been CRUSHED today
• Who Owns CSR Limited (ASX:CSR)?
• Is CSR Limited (ASX:CSR) As Financially Strong As Its Low Debt-Load Indicates?