COCA-COLA AMATIL LIMITED / CCL ASX Options Details
Coca-cola Amatil is a bottler and distributor of ready-to-drink beverages based out of Sydney Australia. Founded in 1904, Coca-cola Amatil is one of the Asia-Pacific's largest bottlers of drinks and operates in Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and Samoa. While non-alcoholic beverages make up the majority of its operations, Coca-cola Amatil also manufactures and distributes food and fruit products, alcoholic and caffeinated beverages. CCL offers both American and European style options.
• Why I can't buy Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd shares today
• Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd share price falls on its half-year results
• Coca-Cola Amatil Limited (ASX:CCL): Will the growth last?
• At $7.87, Is It Time To Buy Coca-Cola Amatil Limited (ASX:CCL)?
• 3 days left to Coca-Cola Amatil Limited (ASX:CCL)'s ex-dividend date, should ...