BHP BILLITON LIMITED / BHP ASX Options Details
BHP Billiton is a multinational petroleum, mining and metals company dual-listed on both the ASX and the FTSE. BHP Billiton was formed by the merger of BHP and Billiton in 2001, with its central headquarters located in Melbourne, Australia. One of the largest companies in Australia and considered to be the world's largest mining company in 2015, it is one of the world's leading producers of iron ore, coal, petroleum, copper, natural gas, nickel and uranium. BHP offers both American and European style options.
• BHP Billiton Ltd. Decreasing 100.0% Quarter To Quarter
• Broker slaps buy rating on BHP Billiton Limited
• BHP Billiton Limited share price edges lower on full-year update
• BHP Billiton advances hunt for copper in Ecuador
• Report: Chile approves expansion at BHP's Spence mine