BHP BILLITON LIMITED / BHP ASX Options Details
BHP Billiton is a multinational petroleum, mining and metals company dual-listed on both the ASX and the FTSE. BHP Billiton was formed by the merger of BHP and Billiton in 2001, with its central headquarters located in Melbourne, Australia. One of the largest companies in Australia and considered to be the world's largest mining company in 2015, it is one of the world's leading producers of iron ore, coal, petroleum, copper, natural gas, nickel and uranium. BHP offers both American and European style options.
• BHP Billiton (BHP) Braves Headwinds on Robust Growth Drivers
• New BHP chairman MacKenzie pledges fresh look at business
• Is it time to buy BHP Billiton Limited shares?
• BHP Billiton Limited (BHP) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 07, 2017
• Is BHP Billiton A Good Long-Term Pick?