BHP BILLITON LIMITED / BHP ASX Options Details
BHP Billiton is a multinational petroleum, mining and metals company dual-listed on both the ASX and the FTSE. BHP Billiton was formed by the merger of BHP and Billiton in 2001, with its central headquarters located in Melbourne, Australia. One of the largest companies in Australia and considered to be the world's largest mining company in 2015, it is one of the world's leading producers of iron ore, coal, petroleum, copper, natural gas, nickel and uranium. BHP offers both American and European style options.
• Losing Billiton: Here's why BHP Billiton Limited is rebranding itself
• BHP Billiton Limited looks to offload US shale assets
• 3 Huge GoM Projects For BHP
• BHP Billiton CEO Meets Activist Shareholder Elliott Amid Pressure
• BHP Billiton Limited (BHP) Receiving Very Favorable Press Coverage, Study Finds