AURIZON HOLDINGS LIMITED / AZJ ASX Options Details
Aurizon Holdings is an Australian rail freight company. Formed in 2004 under the name 'QR National', the company was formerly owned by the Queensland government. Aurizon operates all over Australia except for the Northern Territory and the ACT and offers logistics, supply chain management, line haul and terminal operations as part of its services. Coal and iron ore are the major products the company ships across Australia on a regular basis. AZJ offers both American and European style options.
• Why the Aurizon Holdings Ltd share price is sinking today
• Is Aurizon Holdings Ltd's profit crash a sell signal?
• Aurizon Holdings Ltd (ASX:AZJ) Time to Sell?
• A look at the intrinsic value of Aurizon Holdings Limited (ASX:AZJ)
• Is Aurizon Holdings Limited (ASX:AZJ) undervalued when accounting for its ...