ALUMINA LIMITED / AWC ASX Options Details
Alumina is an Australian company that invests in mining and refining operations. Founded in 2003 with its headquarters in Southbank, Melbourne, it has no service or product offering with its sole business activity being its joint venture of Alcoa World Alumina and Chemicals (AWAC) with Alcoa Inc. AWC offers both American and European style options.
• Alumina Ltd back on investors' M&A watchlists
• 5 reasons why you should give Alumina Limited another look
• Alcoa's feud with Australia's Alumina Ltd intensifies as US giant confirms split
• Ferraro Replaces Wasow as Alumina Ltd.'s CEO
• Alumina Limited (ASX:AWC) Bulls in Favor