ALUMINA LIMITED / AWC ASX Options Details
Alumina is an Australian company that invests in mining and refining operations. Founded in 2003 with its headquarters in Southbank, Melbourne, it has no service or product offering with its sole business activity being its joint venture of Alcoa World Alumina and Chemicals (AWAC) with Alcoa Inc. AWC offers both American and European style options.
• Alcoa's feud with Australia's Alumina Ltd intensifies as US giant confirms split
• Alumina Limited (ASX:AWC): How To Check Financial Health Of A Low-Debt Company
• Alumina Limited (ASX:AWC) Bulls in Favor
• Should You Buy Alumina Ltd Shares After Their Rise Today?
• Why Alumina Limited (ASX:AWC)'s 3.84% dividend is not good enough reason to buy