ALUMINA LIMITED / AWC ASX Options Details
Alumina is an Australian company that invests in mining and refining operations. Founded in 2003 with its headquarters in Southbank, Melbourne, it has no service or product offering with its sole business activity being its joint venture of Alcoa World Alumina and Chemicals (AWAC) with Alcoa Inc. AWC offers both American and European style options.
• Should You Be Tempted To Sell Alumina Limited (ASX:AWC) Because Of Its PE Ratio?
• Is Alumina Limited (ASX:AWC) As Financially Strong As Its Balance Sheet Indicates?
• Is It The Right Time To Buy Alumina Limited (ASX:AWC)?
• Why Alumina Limited (ASX:AWC)'s 3.84% dividend is not good enough reason to buy
• Ferraro Replaces Wasow as Alumina Ltd.'s CEO