AGL ENERGY LIMITED / AGL ASX Options Details
AGL Energy Ltd is Australia's largest provider of gas and electricity. The company was formed in Sydney in 1837 and now operates across Australia. AGL Energy Ltd primary business is as an energy retailer. It is also involved in the production of energy from traditional and renewable sources and the distribution and storage of energy. AGL offers both American and European style options.
• Should You Buy AGL Energy Limited (ASX:AGL) At $24.77?
• Is AGL Energy Ltd a buy at today's share price?
• AGL Energy Limited (ASX:AGL): Time For A Financial Health Check
• The AGL Energy Ltd share price is rising on bumper profit results
• Why AGL Energy Limited (ASX:AGL) May Not Be As Efficient As Its Industry